Vital to ESP’s managed service portfolio is our dedicated Project Services team.
We provide project management, coordination and general administration to ensure that the projects are delivered accurately, on time, within budget and meeting all your requirements.
At the core of our team are PRINCE2 Practitioner-qualified project managers and we customise the level of management to ensure that the projects are delivered to the highest standard, in line with the specific project and customer requirements.
We have successfully project managed:-
· Global desktop hardware refreshes for our clients minimising the impact of delivering a new platform to end users by providing a uniform approach across multiple countries and continents.
· Transition of Break/Fix Maintenance contracts in single and multiple countries.
· Transition of client’s IT Service Desk function to bring it under the management of ESP, strengthening our own Global Service Desk capabilities.
· Fully managed global hardware and software auditing projects for our clients ensuring required audit reports meet exacting standards.
· Client Airport and Airline systems implementations such as CUTE and CUSS at many UK and international airports.
We also provide administration of individual non-project related service requests providing coordination of our global smart-hands resource for all types of Installation/De-installation, Move, Addition and Change (IMAC) ensuring that these small but important requests are managed to a high standard and complement the on-going support services we provide to our clients.