ESP has a dedicated 9,000 sq ft state of the art workshop facility boasting impressive facilities such as:
• ESD dissipative work-benches throughout.
• Multilayer solder and de-solder stations.
• Dust extraction for equipment refurbishment.
As a vibrant and dynamic service company ESP has an in-house workshop facility that understands and controls the spares’ demand curve of the organisation. Through carefully managed programs of logistics, repairs and refurbishment ESP is able to drive down spares holding requirements which increases levels of customer satisfaction and decreases the cost of ownership.
Many customers require a full logistical spares, repairs and refurbishment program for their spares holding and take advantage of the following services:
• Component level repair of airline-related IT equipment.
• Repair and refurbishment of airline-related printers.
• Specialist repair of kiosk products.
• Refurbishment of airline-related IT equipment.
• Spares logistics and warranty management.
• Office printer servicing and repairs.
With the following manufacturer's equipment being typical examples:
• Texas Instruments
• Symbol / Motorola
• Memorex Telex
• Microsoft Surface
• 3M/Rochford Thompson