Have a question? Contact our experts today on:
Service Desk Analyst – Reading - Day and Night Shifts
Have you gained experience within an IT Customer Services role? Perhaps you have IT qualifications and office based customer service experience? Are you now looking for your next challenge? If so the role as IT Helpdesk Desk Analyst at ESP Global Services could be the next role for you. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in starting a career within the IT Industry.
What does the role of Service Desk Analyst involve?
Working on a global IT Helpdesk, talking to our customers across the globe ranging from airlines to charities. To log all customer tickets accurately and deliver a timely completion of all tickets. Proactively monitor, review and chase outstanding tickets to ensure that they are responded to promptly, to defined operating procedures and within agreed contractual service levels and provide the highest level of customer service at all times to all customers and users.
* Scope and accurately log and process each customer ticket and, carry out basic fault diagnosis to identify whether the ticket can be resolved on a first time fix basis.
* Monitor resolution progress to ensure that the SLA is met for each ticket
* Own and monitor the progress for each customer ticket and ensure that the customer or user is kept fully updated throughout its lifecycle.
* Ensure that all activities, including any chases or follow ups are added to the ESP ticketing tool, or where applicable the customers databases.
* Proactively monitor, identify and follow up on any tickets that are in ‘jeopardy’ of breaching contractual obligations.
* Maintain a high level of customer service always to provide an excellent customer service experience
What Competencies/ previous experience do you need to have to be considered?
* Fluency in Italian and English Language, preferable
* Previous experience of working within an office based customer support role within an IT environment
* You will be a confident communicator
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent customer service skills
* An understanding of IT networks & IT Fundamentals
* ITIL foundation awareness ideal but not required
* Strong user knowledge of MS Office Products
4 days on shift followed by 4 days’ rest. (Shifts run Monday - Sunday)
Shift times will be 0700- 1900 or 1900- 0700, shifts run in blocks of 4.
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response, via email@example.com
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for over 25 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are headquartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs across the globe. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, Avis, Marie Curie, Wipro, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic.
We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.