1st Line Desktop Support Analyst-Bilingual English/Spanish
Trinidad & Tobago
Permanent / Full Time
7th December, 2023Back to all search results
As a 1st Line Desktop Support Analyst – Bilingual (English/Spanish), you will log all customer incidents and tickets accurately, and provide fault diagnosis and call vetting, to successfully resolve as many issues on a first-time fix basis. Proactively monitor, review, and chase outstanding tickets to ensure that they are responded to promptly, following defined operating procedures and within agreed contractual services levels. Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers and users.
What will you do?:
- Receive, scope, and accurately log, then process each customer ticket and, following known and agreed processes, carry out fault diagnosis to provide first-time/line fixes as well as to correct ticket assignment.
- For each customer ticket, identify the correct priority and SLA (and category where required) and capture a full detailed description of the issue.
- Where a ticket cannot be resolved on a first-line fix basis, ensure that it is assigned to and accepted by either 2nd Line Analyst Support or the correct resolution group, with clear, concise, and detailed information recorded on the individual ticket, to enable swift call management and resolution within SLA.
- Utilise and update the ESP Knowledge Base to maximize the speed of resolution and improve customer satisfaction.
- Proactively carry out call management in a priority order, with the goal of reducing tickets that are “in jeopardy” of breaching contractual obligations as well as managing customer expectations to reduce escalations and escalate to the Team Leader or a Shift Leader where required.
- You will be based in Chaguanas, Trinidad
- You will be working from Monday to Friday; covering the hours from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
What will you bring to ESP?
- 2+ years experience required as a Service Desk agent
- Good understanding of IT networks & IT fundamentals. CompTIA A+ and/or Network+ accreditation is desired but not required
- Expert knowledge of call management systems, preferably ServiceNow
- Self-motivation with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation
- Maintain a high level of customer service always to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Excellent use of MS Office Products
If you are….
- Proficient in English and Spanish to a business fluent level, both spoken and written
- Passionate about technology and increasing their existing knowledge, and who can work off their own initiative while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: the ability to communicate with customers at all levels
What we will offer:
Personal & Professional Development
Within a learning and development culture, we offer unlimited access to a wealth of professional and personal training so that you may develop your career. We will guide all employees to both specific technologies and client environment training and complement with recommended learning journeys via our L&D system, that cater to helping you reach career goals or objectives — whether you want to become a knowledge expert in your field or apply your skills to another division.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We are unconditionally inclusive in the way we work and celebrate individual uniqueness. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here.
We offer a competitive range based on suitability or experience
- Medical insurance
- Life assurance
- PTO days (holidays)
- Perkbox discounts
Who are we:
ESP Global Services has been providing customized 24/7 Global IT support solutions since 1992, expertly managed by a dedicated service delivery team, we offer day-to-day support via teams of on-site engineers or responsive visiting engineers, and multi-lingual service desk coordination that manages over 1,000 tickets a day for more than 200 customers.
Our ability to deliver customer-centric, targeted, and tailored IT support solutions is a natural fit for the complex needs of the fast-paced and evolving aviation industry. We developed technology-based solutions to address the high emphasis on meeting extremely short service levels spread across large campus areas with strict security controls. Supporting equipment for airports and airlines in many locations worldwide has led to an IT support approach that applies equally to any global business with multiple international locations, wide campuses, and demanding security requirements. Plus, our spares, repairs, and logistics service enables us to deliver intelligent end-to-end IT hardware lifecycle management anywhere in the world.
We are a global community of exceptional people passionately working together with one shared vision. We uphold the highest standards of ethics, compliance, and security. We are fully ITIL-aligned and ISO-accredited for Environment, Information Security, Business Continuity, IT Service Management, and Occupational Health and Safety, and have privacy built by design into all our systems.
Our vision and ethos have stood the test of time and we aim to exceed expectations and delight customers every time and our values are integral to the way we work together.
ESP Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.