6th December, 2023Back to all search results
About the Job:
As an Airport Engineer, you will be responsible for desktop/end-user technologies, collaboration tools, and mobile technologies and printing, this includes laptop/mobile devices, video conferencing, and network/remote access. This position works collaboratively with the Service Desk for end-user break/fix and other support functions.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
- Respond to customer incidents and service requests and manage through to a successful resolution
- Deliver onsite support services to the customer according to the agreed service levels
- Deliver hard and soft break-fix services for workstations, kiosks, e-gates and associated peripherals across the site
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software support and maintenance
- Support, manage and maintain the configuration and installation of workstations and hardware replacements
- This role will be shift-based working 4 on, 4 off shifts to cover airport operations from 4:00 am to 16:00 pm .
What will you bring to ESP?
- 1-3 years of IT maintenance and support experience. Previous airport experience will be an advantage
- Previous IT support and troubleshooting experience, including knowledge of Microsoft Desktop software (Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office 365) and operating systems, as well as a working knowledge of IT hardware
- Knowledge of PC components and printers
- An understanding of network protocols and configurations or other IT qualifications
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation
- You will be a confident communicator able to engage with all levels of staff
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to lift or push 20-90 pounds of equipment if needed.
- Able to stand or kneel for extended periods.
- Able to use mechanical tools.
If you are…. Motivated to develop your career in IT support, supported by a strong learning and development culture, you are passionate about delivering service excellence and like the variety of end-user environments we should connect and explore
What we will offer:
Personal & Professional Development
Within a learning and development culture, we offer unlimited access to a wealth of professional and personal training so that you may develop your career. We will guide all employees to both specific technologies and client environment training and complement with recommended learning journeys via our L&D system, that cater to helping you reach career goals or objectives — whether you want to become a knowledge expert in your field or apply your skills to another division.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We are unconditionally inclusive in the way we work and celebrate individual uniqueness. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here.
We offer a competitive range based upon suitability or experience.
- Shift allowance
- Life Assurance
- Pension (matching 4%)
- Holidays: 20 days, plus 1 day per year of employment up to 25 days
- Eye care voucher
- Perkbox discounts
- ESP Learning
Who are we:
ESP Global Services has been providing customized 24/7 Global IT support solutions since 1992, expertly managed by a dedicated service delivery team, we offer day-to-day support via teams of on-site engineers or responsive visiting engineers, and multi-lingual service desk coordination that manages over 1,000 tickets a day for more than 200 customers.
Our ability to deliver customer-centric, targeted, and tailored IT support solutions is a natural fit for the complex needs of the fast-paced and evolving aviation industry.
We are a global community of exceptional people passionately working together with one shared vision. We uphold the highest standards of ethics, compliance, and security. We are fully ITIL-aligned and ISO-accredited for Environment, Information Security, Business Continuity, IT Service Management, and Occupational Health and Safety, and have privacy built by design into all our systems.
Our vision and ethos have stood the test of time and we aim to exceed expectations and delight customers every time and our values are integral to the way we work together.
ESP is an equal-opportunity employer