Business Development Manager ServiceNow- UK
GBP 45000 - 55000 / Permanent / Full Time
8th February, 2024Back to all search results
About the Job:
We are seeking a talented individual to drive our unique Business Development Manager ServiceNow pipeline, increasing market share and contributing to our growth in this exciting product offering.
As a Business Development Manager ServiceNow, your mission is to lead the charge in identifying and cultivating ServiceNow opportunities. From hunting and qualifying new business prospects to developing compelling proposals and competitive bids, you’ll be instrumental in securing contract awards and expanding our market presence.
This role is pivotal to ESPs’ ongoing growth, and we will ask a lot from you. In return we will reward you with an uncapped earning potential, and without boundaries to vertical sector focus.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with ESP Account Teams to identify and develop ServiceNow opportunities within customer accounts.
- Leverage Subject Matter Expertise in the ServiceNow market, technology, consulting, and ecosystem to drive success in the role.
- Lead negotiations, customize negotiation strategies, and proactively manage new sales opportunities, fostering positive relationships with potential customers.
- Evaluate business challenges and objectives across customers to optimize ServiceNow opportunities.
- Provide insight to customers and partners, offering innovative technology solutions related to ServiceNow.
- Develop a strong knowledge of industry trends through proactive relationships with ServiceNow.
- Maintain quarterly and annual sales plans, ensuring the execution of appropriate sales activities to build a robust sales pipeline.
- Achieve quarterly revenue growth targets, contributing to ESP’s annual growth objectives.
- Organize and produce compliant RFP responses, adhering to company standards, formats, and pricing requirements when necessary.
- Monitor and evaluate success rates, conversions, and maintain the CRM system for accurate status reporting to the Sales Management Team.
What will you bring to ESP?
- Demonstrable experience leading an inside/remote sales organization in a high-growth technology company, preferably in the B2B, SaaS space.
- Strong track record in opportunity generation through the full sales lifecycle to awarded contract business.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Applications and Products, including exposure to licensing models and consulting business.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated with commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If you are….
Passionate about driving sales success in the ServiceNow space Motivated beyond sales achievement and looking for an environment that enables you to achieve your personal, career, financial and recognition goals, we invite you to join our team at ESP. Apply Today!
What we will offer:
We offer a competitive basic range of between £45,000 & £55,000, based upon suitability and experience, and uncapped commission potential.
- Car Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Medical Insurance
- Opportunities for growth within a dynamic and innovative company.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
Personal & Professional Development
Within a learning and development culture, we offer unlimited access to a wealth of professional and personal training so that you may develop your career. We will guide all employees to both specific technologies and client environment training and compliment with recommended learning journeys via our L&D system, that cater to helping you reach career goals or objectives — whether you want to become a knowledge expert in your field or apply your skills to another division.
Who are we:
ESP Global Services has been providing customized 24/7 Global IT support solutions since 1992, expertly managed by a dedicated service delivery team, we offer day-to-day support via teams of on-site engineers or responsive visiting engineers, and multi-lingual service desk coordination that’s manages over 1,000 tickets a day for more than 200 customers.
Our ability to deliver customer-centric, targeted, and tailored IT support solutions is a natural fit for the complex needs of the fast-paced and evolving aviation industry. We developed technology-based solutions to address the high emphasis on meeting extremely short service levels spread across large campus areas with strict security controls. Supporting equipment for airports and airlines in many locations worldwide, has led to an IT support approach that applies equally to any global business with multiple international locations, wide campuses, and demanding security requirements. Plus, our spares, repairs, and logistics service enables us to deliver intelligent end-to-end IT hardware lifecycle management anywhere in the world.
We are a global community of exceptional people passionately working together with one shared vision. We uphold the highest standards of ethics, compliance, and security. We are fully ITIL-aligned and ISO-accredited for Environment, Information Security, Business Continuity, IT Service Management, and Occupational Health and Safety, and have privacy built by design into all our systems.
Our vision and ethos have stood the test of time and we aim to exceed expectation and delight customers every time and our values are integral to the way we work together.