8th February, 2024Back to all search results
Field Services Engineer – Brussels
ESP Global Services are currently recruiting a Field Services Engineer to join our team covering customer sites across Brussels. ESP are a managed service provider for IT support and infrastructure solutions where we support clients, worldwide, 24/7. As the Field Services Engineer you will represent ESP in providing 1st and 2nd line support for all customer contracts located within your assigned region. You will fix both hardware and software issues reported by the customer within our agreed service levels.
What you will be doing :
- Respond and trouble-shoot problems on assigned tickets within agreed SLA’s.
- Fully commit to maintaining and driving up customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a high level of communication at all time with customers, colleagues and senior members of staff.
- Respond to calls received in line with the defined processes.
- Provide deskside maintenance support as required or requested to attend by your line manager within your area of operations.
- Perform interventions following up helpdesk calls as soon as possible, and within the terms of the customer contract.
- Report and escalate all observed problems to proper operational escalation points.
- Carry out repairs and initiate return of faulty customer equipment according to the customer maintenance contract.
- Carry out Preventative Maintenance as when required.
- Ensure shortest possible turnaround repair cycle by undertaking local repairs of faulty items and monitoring closely the replacement of faulty items.
What you will bring to ESP:
· At least 3 years’ experience in an IT support role for role holder to perform fully and effectively in the role
· Good knowledge and experience of current Microsoft Windows Desktop software
· Understanding of network protocols, server hardware and configurations
· Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation
· Business proficient communication in both Dutch and English or French and English. All three is an advantage.
· Driving Licence B is required
This role will be working Monday – Friday 9am-5:30pm
ESP offers an annual competitive salary across 13 pay periods and is depending upon experience + company car + allowances and access to ongoing training and career development.
Who we are :
ESP Global Services has provided IT support and managed services to global customers for the last 31 years. Our mission is to delight every customer , every time by having the best people delivering the best service anywhere in the world. ESP provides customised IT support solutions to companies across the globe. Expertly managed by a dedicated service delivery team, we offer day-to-day support via a team of on-site engineers or responsive visiting engineers, service desk coordination of all your IT support requirements.