9th February, 2024Back to all search results
As the Head of Customer Success, your primary objective is to lead and coordinate the customer success team, aligning customer goals with business objectives through a strategic, data-driven, and customer-centric approach. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, you play a crucial role in shaping the overall strategic direction of customer support and success within the organisation. Your responsibilities encompass both high-level strategy and hands-on engagement with key accounts, fostering strong business partnerships that drive mutual value
- Development of the overarching business strategy, emphasising customer satisfaction, profitable growth, operational efficiency, and successful service delivery.
- Lead the Customer Success function, overseeing the adoption, development, and renewal of customer contracts while maintaining P&L levels and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Defining and monitoring relevant metrics, commercial health scores, and KPIs, as well as managing customer-facing interactions and service levels.
- Actively contribute to increasing product adoption, loyalty, retention, and satisfaction, working on churn reduction tactics and implementing improvements to customer success processes.
- Collaboration with the technology team is crucial to install a culture of innovation within the Service Success functions
Skills & Experience:
- Tenure in the IT services industry with a thorough understanding of the following functions: Service Delivery, Service Desk, Customer Account Management, Service Management, Supplier Management, Transition Management and Compliance
- Excited about working at the intersection of commercial growth, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- A passion for service excellence.
- Motivated by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves and making a difference.
- Desire to drive innovation and market leading technology to enhance the customer experience.
- Analytical; as comfortable digging into data as you are working collaboratively with your team.
- An inspirational and pragmatic leader
The role offers a competitive basic salary, car allowance plus benefits to include: Life Assurance, Pension, PMI, discounts and access to a wealth of free learning and development training.
Who are we:
ESP Global Services has been providing customized 24/7 Global IT support solutions since 1992, expertly managed by a dedicated service delivery team, we offer day-to-day support via teams of on-site engineers or responsive visiting engineers, and multi-lingual service desk coordination that’s manages over 1,000 tickets a day for more than 200 customers.
Our ability to deliver customer-centric, targeted, and tailored IT support solutions is a natural fit for the complex needs of the fast-paced and evolving aviation industry. We developed technology-based solutions to address the high emphasis on meeting extremely short service levels spread across large campus areas with strict security controls. Supporting equipment for airports and airlines in many locations worldwide, has led to an IT support approach that applies equally to any global business with multiple international locations, wide campuses, and demanding security requirements. Plus, our spares, repairs, and logistics service enables us to deliver intelligent end-to-end IT hardware lifecycle management anywhere in the world.
We are a global community of exceptional people passionately working together with one shared vision. We uphold the highest standards of ethics, compliance, and security. We are fully ITIL-aligned and ISO-accredited for Environment, Information Security, Business Continuity, IT Service Management, and Occupational Health and Safety, and have privacy built by design into all our systems.
Our vision and ethos have stood the test of time and we aim to exceed expectation and delight customers every time and our values are integral to the way we work together.