6th December, 2023Back to all search results
About the Job:
The future is what we make it. Join our team and be part of a supportive and collaborative team with a can-do attitude, delivering world class end user support to our awesome customers.
We have several technical onsite support opportunities for those who are currently working as an IT Technician or IT Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, Field Service Technician, IT Support, or in a Service Desk Environment.
You’ll be part of a European-wide delivery team supporting our customer who is a global advanced-technology company that manufactures aerospace and automotive products; residential, commercial, and industrial control systems; specialty chemicals and plastics; and security and engineered materials.
What will you do?
- Resolve incidents and problems associated with end user support (EUS) hardware and software.
- Assist in installing and troubleshooting hardware issues including desktops, Mac, printers, laptops, and other computer peripherals. including basic management of Windows and Apple operating systems.
- Asset provisioning and device lifecycle management
- Smart hands support for peripheral and network environments.
- Troubleshoot anti-spyware and antivirus software.
- Create and provide updates to incident and problem tickets in the IT Service Management (ITSM) system to reflect actions taken to resolve incident.
- For devices under warranty, liaise with authorised OEM supplier for replacement or fix to defective device and for devices not under warranty.
- Perform proactive and reactive monitoring and troubleshooting to effectively identify potential Incidents or Problems.
What will you bring to ESP?
- 1-3 years of experience in providing customer experience solutions and technical support.
- Expertise in PC and laptop support.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Great sense of customer service.
- Good listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Are proficient in English and Romanian language.
- Motivated to develop your career in IT support, supported by a strong learning and development culture, you are passionate about delivering service excellence and like the variety of end user environments we should connect and explore.
What we will offer:
We offer a competitive range based upon suitability or experience.
- 20 days annual leave
- Meal tickets
- Perkbox discounts
Hours of work: Monday to Friday from 9am – 17:30 pm
Personal & Professional Development
Within a learning and development culture, we offer unlimited access to a wealth of professional and personal training so that you may develop your career. We will guide all employees to both specific technologies and client environment training and compliment with recommended learning journeys via our L&D system, that cater to helping you reach career goals or objectives — whether you want to become a knowledge expert in your field or apply your skills to another division.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We are unconditionally inclusive in the way we work and celebrate individual uniqueness. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here.
Who are we:
ESP Global Services has been providing customized 24/7 Global IT support solutions since, expertly managed by a dedicated service delivery team, we offer day-to-day support via teams of on-site engineers or responsive visiting engineers, and multi-lingual service desk coordination that’s manages over 1,000 tickets a day for more than 200 customers.
Our ability to deliver customer-centric, targeted, and tailored IT support solutions is a natural fit for the complex needs of the fast-paced and evolving aviation industry. We developed technology-based solutions to address the high emphasis on meeting extremely short service levels spread across large campus areas with strict security controls. Supporting equipment for airports and airlines in many locations worldwide, has led to an IT support approach that applies equally to any global business with multiple international locations, wide campuses, and demanding security requirements. Plus, our spares, repairs, and logistics service enables us to deliver intelligent end-to-end IT hardware lifecycle management anywhere in the world.
We are global community of exceptional people passionately working together with one shared vision. We uphold the highest standards of ethics, compliance, and security. We are fully ITIL-aligned and ISO-accredited for Environment, Information Security, Business Continuity, IT Service Management, and Occupational Health and Safety, and have privacy built by design into all our systems.
Our vision and ethos have stood the test of time and we aim to exceed expectation and delight customers every time and our values are integral to the way we work together.