6th December, 2023Back to all search results
What you will do?
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements and variance analysis
- Assist with revenue accruals, deferred revenue, revenue allocations and monthly revenue review as required
- Liaising with departmental managers to ensure correct allocation.
- Support the Accounts Payable team with queries relating to invoice coding to ensure complete accuracy of contract P&Ls.
- Assist with preparation of the monthly finance pack including vendor spend analysis, analysis of payroll costs and reporting
- Assist with Revenue Forecast and Budget Preparation
What you will bring to ESP?
- 1-3 years’ experience in management accounting for role holder to perform fully
- Analysis, business partnering and contract P&Ls
- Strong revenue recognition knowledge
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA part qualified
- A proactive approach to work
- Strong attention to detail and ability to ensure accuracy of reporting
- Strong excel skills including use of pivot tables, lookups, data validation and advanced excel functionality
What we will offer:
Personal & Professional Development
Within a learning and development culture, we offer unlimited access to a wealth of professional and personal training so that you may develop your career.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We are unconditionally inclusive in the way we work and celebrate individual uniqueness. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here.
Salary: We offer a competitive range based upon suitability or experience.
- ESP learning
- Perkbox discounts
Who are we:
ESP Global Services has been providing customized 24/7 Global IT support solutions since 1992, expertly managed by a dedicated service delivery team, we offer day-to-day support via teams of on-site engineers or responsive visiting engineers, and multi-lingual service desk coordination that’s manages over 1,000 tickets a day for more than 200 customers.