8th December, 2023Back to all search results
About the job:
The Senior Deskside Engineer will be highly experienced in providing Deskside Support to end users. They will also have experience in providing White Glove Support for VIP users. Experience in supporting Microsoft teams, DAA user software and familiarity in administration of meeting rooms and video conference equipment.
What you will do?
- Troubleshoot and undertake fault diagnosis on all allocated customer incidents (hardware, software and connectivity) and service requests and manage through to a successful resolution within agreed service levels (SLA).
- Providing Deskside Support to end users
- Communicate directly with customers and end users to resolve issues and provide updates on progress, ensuring that a positive customer experience is always delivered
- Provide and maintain continuity of services for all desktop devices (hardware, software, and connectivity) for the DAA and will resolve technical issues experienced by end users.
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored, or accessed.
- This role is based at Dublin Airport so we will require a clean criminal record since, Monday till Friday starting at 8am working 37,50 hours per week.
What you will bring to ESP?
- 3 years’ experience in onsite IT support for role holder to perform fully and effectively in role
- Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office software & Windows Operating Systems
- Previous experience with Service Management Tool – Service Now
- Technical certification or 3rd level graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Able to lift or push 20-40 kilograms of equipment if need it.
- Able to stand or kneel for extended periods of time.
- Able to use mechanical tools.
- Are proficient in English
- Motivated to develop your career in IT support, supported by a strong learning and development culture, you are passionate about delivering service excellence and like the variety of end user environments we should connect and explore.
What we will offer:
- Annual leave of 20 days
- Perkbox discounts
- ESP learning
Who are we:
ESP Global Services has been providing customized 24/7 Global IT support solutions since 1992, expertly managed by a dedicated service delivery team, we offer day-to-day support via teams of on-site engineers or responsive visiting engineers, and multi-lingual service desk coordination that’s manages over 1,000 tickets a day for more than 200 customers.
Our ability to deliver customer-centric, targeted, and tailored IT support solutions is a natural fit for the complex needs of the fast-paced and evolving aviation industry.