Senior Service Desk Support Analyst – Dublin Airport
Permanent / Full Time
30th January, 2024Back to all search results
About the job:
As a Senior Service Desk Support Analyst working within a team of AITS engineers, vastly experienced providing and delivering an unrivalled service to our customer and responding to tickets in a prompt and timely manner; provide 2nd line fault diagnosis, call vetting and advanced technical support, to successfully resolve escalated incidents and requests from 1st Line Support Analysts and work alongside resolver groups to resolve complex technical issues. Undertake all 1st Line Support Analyst duties as required.
What you will do?
- Receive and successfully resolve incidents and tickets, which have been escalated by 1st Line Support Analysts, within SLA.
- Receive, scope and accurately log, then process each customer ticket and, following known and agreed processes, carry out fault diagnosis, call vetting and advanced technical support to provide ticket resolution.
- For each customer ticket, verify the correct priority and SLA (and category where required) and ensure that the full detailed description of the issue is accurate.
- Own all assigned tickets and ensure the customer or user is kept fully updated throughout its lifecycle.
- Utilise and update available Knowledge Bases to maximise the speed of resolution and improve customer satisfaction.
- Periodically review Knowledge Base articles, ensuring that all documents are the latest revision and all Analysts are aware of their existence, including all processes and known workarounds.
- Where a ticket cannot be resolved at 2nd line, ensure that it is assigned to the correct resolution group, with clear, concise and detailed information recorded on the individual ticket, to enable swift call management and resolution within SLA.
- Pro-actively monitor, review and chase outstanding tickets to ensure that they are responded to promptly, following defined operating procedures and within agreed contractual services levels.
- Provide additional technical support and guidance as required for tickets that need in-depth investigation.
- Ensure that all activities, including any chases or follow ups are added to call management toolsets or any relevant customer databases to enable continuous support from ESP’s Global Service Desks.
- Proactively carry out call management in a priority order, with the goal of reducing tickets that are in jeopardy of breaching contractual obligations as well as managing
- customer expectations to reduce escalations in line with operating procedures where required.
- Maintain a high level of customer service always to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Meet all Global Service Desk standards and agreed response times, ensuring that follow up information from telephone calls and emails is logged and added to the correct service ticket.
- Ensure that all telephony and email service levels are met and undertake all 1st Line Support Analyst responsibilities if required.
- 2nd Line Support Analyst patterns will be 7:00am to 6:00pm, on rotation
What you will bring to ESP?
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical resolving role, preferably as a Technical
- Act as a level-2 escalation point for Microsoft Configuration Manager for Service Desk, the Service Desk filling the role of level-1 support / administration of Microsoft Configuration Manager
- Application packaging as and when required (note that application packaging will be performed using Microsoft Configuration Manager native capability only – MSI or script installer [exe])
- Client security patches deployments and compliance reporting
- OSD (Operating System Deployment) task sequences configuration and troubleshooting
- Perform level-1 administrative activities with inTune, e.g. troubleshoot end user mobile device enrolment issues, remote wipe of devices, mobile device health check, reporting etc
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification or equivalent job experience
- Advanced knowledge of remote support toolsets.
- Expert knowledge of call management systems, preferably ServiceNow.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation.
- Ability to digest data quickly, analyse issues, devise and execute action plans as
- Detailed, methodical and logical in their approach to problem solving
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills; ability to communicate with customers at all levels
- Able to lift or push 20-40 kilograms of equipment if need it.
- Able to stand or kneel for extended periods of time.
- Able to use mechanical tools.
Are proficient in English language.
Motivated to develop your career in IT support, supported by a strong learning and development culture, you are passionate about delivering service excellence and like the variety of end user environments we should connect and explore.
What we will offer:
Personal & Professional Development
Within a learning and development culture, we offer unlimited access to a wealth of professional and personal training so that you may develop your career. We will guide all employees to both specific technologies and client environment training and compliment with recommended learning journeys via our L&D system, that cater to helping you reach career goals or objectives — whether you want to become a knowledge expert in your field or apply your skills to another division.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We are unconditionally inclusive in the way we work and celebrate individual uniqueness. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here.
Salary: We offer a competitive range based upon suitability or experience.
- 20 days annual leave
- Perkbox discounts
- ESP learning
Who are we:
ESP Global Services has been providing customized 24/7 Global IT support solutions since 1992, expertly managed by a dedicated service delivery team, we offer day-to-day support via teams of on-site engineers or responsive visiting engineers, and multi-lingual service desk coordination that’s manages over 1,000 tickets a day for more than 200 customers.
Our ability to deliver customer-centric, targeted, and tailored IT support solutions is a natural fit for the complex needs of the fast-paced and evolving aviation industry.