7th February, 2024Back to all search results
About the job:
As a Service Desk Analyst -1st Line working within a team of AITS engineers, vastly experienced providing and delivering an unrivalled service to our customer and responding to tickets in a prompt and timely manner; provide fault diagnosis, call vetting and technical support to successfully resolve issues on a first line fix basis and escalate tickets to resolver groups or 2nd Line support as required.
What you will do?
- Receive, scope and accurately log, then process each customer ticket and, following known and agreed processes, carry out fault diagnosis, call vetting and technical support to provide first line ticket resolution or escalation
- For each customer ticket, identify and apply the correct priority, SLA and category whilst capturing a full detailed description of the issue.
- Where a ticket cannot be resolved on a first line fix basis, ensure that it is assigned to either 2nd Line Support or the correct resolution group, with clear, concise and detailed information recorded on the individual ticket, to enable efficient call management and resolution within SLA.
- Pro-actively monitor, review and chase outstanding tickets to ensure that they are responded to promptly, following defined operating procedures and within agreed contractual services levels.
- Own tickets and ensure the customer or user is kept fully updated throughout its lifecycle.
- Utilise and update available Knowledge Bases to maximise the speed of resolution and improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all activities, including any chases or follow ups, are added to call management toolsets, or any relevant customer databases to enable continuous support from ESP’s Global Service Desks.
- Proactively carry out call management in a priority order, with the goal of reducing tickets that are in jeopardy of breaching contractual obligations as well as managing customer expectations to reduce escalations and escalate in line with operating procedures where required.
- Maintain high standards of customer service at all times to encourage an excellent customer experience.
- Meet all Global Service Desk standards and agreed response times, ensuring that follow up information from telephone calls and emails is logged and added to the correct ticket.
- Ensure that all defined telephony and email service levels are met.
Service Desk Analyst -1st Line- Dublin Airport patterns will be 7:00am to 6:00pm, on rotation.
What you will bring to ESP?
- 2 years’ experience as a Service Desk Analyst for role holder to perform fully and effectively in the job
- Good understanding of IT networks & IT fundamentals.
- CompTIA A+ and/or MCP accreditation or equivalent job experience.
- Excellent use of MS Office Products.
- Expert knowledge of call management systems, preferably ServiceNow.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation.
- Detailed, methodical and logical in their approach to problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with customers at all levels
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Full Manual Irish driving license
- Able to lift or push 20-40 kilograms of equipment if need it.
- Able to stand or kneel for extended periods of time.
- Able to use mechanical tools.
Are proficient in English language.
Motivated to develop your career in IT support, supported by a strong learning and development culture, you are passionate about delivering service excellence and like the variety of end user environments we should connect and explore.
What we will offer:
Personal & Professional Development
Within a learning and development culture, we offer unlimited access to a wealth of professional and personal training so that you may develop your career. We will guide all employees to both specific technologies and client environment training and compliment with recommended learning journeys via our L&D system, that cater to helping you reach career goals or objectives — whether you want to become a knowledge expert in your field or apply your skills to another division.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We are unconditionally inclusive in the way we work and celebrate individual uniqueness. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here.
Salary: We offer a competitive range based upon suitability or experience.
- 20 days Annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Perkbox discounts
- ESP learning
Who are we:
ESP Global Services has been providing customized 24/7 Global IT support solutions since 1992, expertly managed by a dedicated service delivery team, we offer day-to-day support via teams of on-site engineers or responsive visiting engineers, and multi-lingual service desk coordination that’s manages over 1,000 tickets a day for more than 200 customers.
Our ability to deliver customer-centric, targeted, and tailored IT support solutions is a natural fit for the complex needs of the fast-paced and evolving aviation industry.